Monday, August 25, 2008

Ten things a Mom did today


Marla posted this on her blog and just thinking of the stuff I have done today, ten lines is not enough.  It's only 1:35 pm so I'll list the ten I have so far
1. Woke up and put son back in his bed at 4:00 a.m.
2. Made Cinnamon rolls for breakfast, since I ran out of milk yesterday, couldn't do cereal
3. Read part of the paper while having some coffee (my 15 minutes of ME time)
4. changed a load of landry
5. took a shower and got ready
6. changed another load of laundry
7. got 2 kids ready for school and dropped each kid of at the appropriate school (2 different ones)
8. went and picked up my nephews eye exam, because without it they wouldn't have let him start school today
9. went to the grocery store and bought milk, etc.
10. went to the elementary school to sign forms to get her out of WX Elem.

and my day is only half over!

So this is what I feel like today!

6 comments:

Marla B said...

LOVE THE PICTURE! haha! funny! Love what you put on the blog! that's great! I was entertained by just reading it!

Em said...

Haha...you totally crack me up. LOVE the pic. That is totally how I feel most days. Just waiting waiting waiting for this damn baby to come. Regardless, we're being induced on the 4th of September, so I will officially be a mom next week! Ug! Hope all is well.

Sarah Lee said...

THat is a TERRIBLe picture!!! It's a good thing I know what you really look like. Aren't most days just so full of fun!

Hendricksonblog said...

Is that the lamp off of the Christmas story in the background?
Seriously???

Blondie said...

You sooo funny!!

Sarah Lee said...

OK, it's time for an update... (even though I just spent a couple hours on the phone with you.)