Friday, August 1, 2008

Puppy named


So finally our little puppy "girl" has been named.  Her name is IZZY.  My friend Sarah gave me the idea to look at the Obituaries for old lady names.  So the next day I thought I would look and the first one I saw was a lady named Izola and thought that was a weird name and thought of Izzy.  I then thought of Winney too, so I let Charlotte choose between the two and she choose Izzy.  So there we go thats her name and Matt really didn't complain.  She has been a pretty good puppy so far, when she wakes up from sleeping she really like to rough house, which includes bitting.  The potty training is going so so, we just take her out every so often and she always goes, but if we forget she is in the house she just goes where she is.  She'll get it soon enough or she'll learn to live outside.

3 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

See I told ya... cute name! I love it, perfect for a little girl dog.

Em said...

Trisha, your kids are so cute! These are the first pictures I've seen of them. You look like such a great mom. I knew you would be...

Unknown said...

Hi Trisha...you don't know me, but I'm a friend of Took's and I just saw your comment on her blog. I grew up a few houses down from Ben Barnes. I just thought I'd let you know that he's on Facebook, if you want to find him. :)