Saturday, August 23, 2008

Let's try that again!




So after 2 whole days of school and Charlotte NOT getting off the school bus on Tuesday, I got a call from Wasatch Peak Academy (a charter school) saying she had gotten a lottery spot.  So on Wednesday she had to go in for a 2nd round of testing and would be starting her charter school the very next day.  Did I mention that this new school requires uniforms, so I had to take her to get her testing done and go shopping for (more) new school clothes, with all 4 kids (Char, Evan, Bas and Lexus).  What a day!  What a WEEK!  To top it all off, my husband was out of town ALL week.  And I had to work!  So here are some pictures of Charlotte for her 2nd - 1st day of school.

2 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

I didn't even think about it then, but when you came up to go to Layton hills, you could have brought the other 3 here to play so you could shop with just char. I love her cute uniform!

Blondie said...

Cute pics, aren't you glad the cray is over??