Thursday, November 13, 2008

Isn't she pretty!

Well Doggy I hope you are all worth it!  Wow I totally forgot how much I hate the Vet office.  It's just like going to the car mechanic, you never know what the bill is going to be...... 3 weeks ago I took Izzy for her check up and shots - $184.00 later.  Today I took her rights away as a woman, she is no longer able to have puppies, sorry Izzy you too much puppy for me as it is, but $412.00 later, I might have considered it.  Merry Christmas to the Gill Family, I hope Charlotte likes opening this present on Christmas morning!

3 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Wow! That sucks... we just got a fun bill of $350 for Sean's trip to the ER for his kidney stone... aint life great!
I talked to stacy today on facebook for about half and hour, it was fun. We talked about getting all us hooligans together... I sent ya a message.

Dimitri and Zachary said...

Put a big red bow on her for Christmas morning and everyone will be happy. :-)

Destiny said...

I love blog stalking... you just never know who you are going to find! I was just going from blog to blog and there you were! You will now see your "views" go up... I love blog so much more then facebook.. myspace..

ps your family is adorable!