Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pathwords!

So I finally stopped and took a minute to update my blog.  You can partly blame my neighbor Sadie, She got me (and Matt) addicted to a game called Pathwords on facebook, now every free moment I have I am trying to beat my high score.  Nothing really exciting or interesting has been happening at the Gill house, except for little Evan is getting his back Molars, so he is been kind of a monster, and will only eat certain things.  Poor little guy, its a good thing they don't remember this stuff.




Once again, I thought I would share some of the pictures that Matt and the kids take while I am away at work.


This picture I will always treasure, this one actually looks like they like each other! (which anyone that knows my kids, they don't really like each other).


This is Evan very proud of his new Tattto, so tough!  Also gotten love that he is running around in his diaper, with his little backpack on (which is full of Hot Wheels Cars) and a messy face.



2 comments:

Marla B said...

totally cute! Love the pix! I haven't heard of the game...maybe I better not look for it on facebook!!

Dimitri and Zachary said...

GREAT PICTURES! I love the one of them "liking" each other! I am happy to hear that you are updating your blog more often. The kids look great!