Monday, December 1, 2008

Edward or Troy?




Call me CRAZY!  I will still pick Troy any day of the week.  I think I am more in love with the High School Musical's more than my 5 year old daughter.  I went again last week to see HSM3 and loved it even more the second time.  The part when he has the blue prom tux on, I wish I could just rewind it already.  I was telling my friend Sarah, I don't know if I would even buy Twilight when it came out, but just to see Edward a few more times I probably will, but the of course I will buy HSM3, first in line.  My husband just laughs, but I love Troy Bolton.  I really don't like referring to him by Zac Efron, he is all Troy Bolton to me.  Though Edward is very Sexy it the dark bad guy sort, Troy can move.  Call me Cheesy or what, I will pic Troy anyday, but of course would not turn Edward down.

3 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Troy is too pretty... like a girl.

Destiny said...

Troy is dreamy!!!! I know your not going to agree but Edward ((movie version of Edward, not mine)) looks like Jon Gill!

Em said...

haaahaa! I have to agree with you on that one. I haven't made it to see HSM3 (dang newborns!), but I can't wait til it comes out on video so I can see it. Troy is definitely gorgeous. To be honest with you, I am a huge "twilight series" fan, and I was rather disappointed in Edward in the movie. I don't know if there could have been an Edward that would have been perfect for me. I liked the EDward they picked, but not as much as Troy.