Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So last night I had the great pleasure of going to my 3rd John mayer concert.  I didn't have the best seats in the house (as I have had before) so I can not say it was my favorite, but man was it good!  I am a person that is very moved by music, so to say the least I was crying!  If any of you moms have not been moved by the (cheesy) but great song DAUGHTERS you are lying.  I was overly excited when he played SAY (which is on the bucket list soundtrack), that I would say was the moment of the night.  He is also a funny guy, he cracked a few jokes about the "private club" situation and he even poked fun at himself - asking all the fellas to clap if they didn't want him to play "Your Body Is A Wonderland", the fellas may not have wanted to hear but I love that song.  To top it all off my great husband came with me (there were a lot of great husbands there in support of their wives love of another man) Thanks Babe!  We had a good time! And even though I paid $48.00 a piece, it was priceless to me.  (sorry I had to be sappy).
For those of you who don't like John Mayer, I feel sorry for you!  And those who think he is just okay, go check out his cover of Free Fallin' on itunes and SAY if you have never heard it.  

2 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

um... he's just okay. I don't know, plus he's like the lady on seinfeild... in some pics he's cute and in others I think he's funny looking.
Ava is my neice nicholes daughter... did I already tell you that?

Took said...

trisha,

i don't know if you would remember me, but i just wanted to say hi, and your kids are so cute! and i heart john mayer as well.

take care,
took