Sunday, July 20, 2008

The new addition!

Meet the newest addition to the family!
She is a 6 week old, female boxer. We have yet to think of a name for her, my husband has just been calling her two or "shorty two" since she is a boxer just like our dog boxer that died 2 years ago, I have been calling her shorty girl (because shorty was a boy and she is not).  Charlotte just keeps looking at things around the house and saying thats what we should name her like - pillow or chair.  Well think of something I'm sure.  She sure is cute and little, I think she is going to be great and we already love her very much.


3 comments:

Dimitri and Zachary said...

Too cute! Congrats on the little one! I am jealous

Sarah Lee said...

Oh, so cute... but I know what those cute little things grow up to be... DOGS! When did you get her? I think you should name her.... Ethel... and you could call her Ethie! I don't know, I just like old lady names for animals... go through the obituaries!
We did have a ton of fun at Pineview. Ava is Nichole's daughter.(Nichole is Kerry's daughter) So I guess shes my second niece or something... what would that be?

Blondie said...

I think she's cuter in person!!