Monday, January 5, 2009

wow I guess it has been awhile!

So I just noticed that I had tons of pictures in my camera and that I haven't done a post in about a month.  So here are some random pictures from the past month.
This is Char's cute little dance outfit from her performance that she did at the beginning of December.  She did really good, except that her arm things would not stay on so she kept pulling them up rather that dancing.
Matt likes this picture, so I thought I would put it on here.   He says all the pictures of him on here he is being goofy and no one can ever see what he looks like.  So you be the judge, does Evan look like his daddy?
This is the only decent picture I got of my kids together during Christmas, this was actually Christmas Eve.  Evan had a cute little outfit that his Grammy bought him, but he wouldn't wear it, he has to pick his clothes out himself!
All Char wanted for Christmas was a paddle dog, she swims.....
And Evan got Gator Golf, that is all he wanted!  But he has yet to play with it, all he does is hit things with the golf clubs.

2 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

I love the crazy excited look on Evan's face, classic christmas look.

Dimitri and Zachary said...

The kids look GREAT! We hope that you had a happy holiday and have a wonderful new year! PS. I totally think that Matt and Evan look alike!